• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dear Mr. Obama...

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
"You worked with a terrorist, had political fund raisers in his home, co-chaired both the Annenberg and the Woods Foundations together, he is your friend, and you have denied it.."

BARAK: "guys guys guys...Cant we just talk about the economy"

"You were trained in the Saul Alinsky organization, ACORN, to promote radicalism and sow seeds of discontent"

BARAK: "Please, pretty please...Cant we just talk about the economy"

"You sat for 20 YEARS in the pew of a reverend who constantly preaches anti-American sentiment, he even baptized your children"

BARAK: "Awww COME ON!!! Can't we just talk about the economy"

Okay Barak!

"The whole team that created the mess bringing down our country at Fannie and Freddie mac are democrats on your Economic team!

You broke records in how much funds you received from them

As did other democrats, the very party you represent"

Barak: RACIST!

"Tony Rezko, convicted Felon guilty of six counts of wire fraud, six counts of mail fraud, two counts of corrupt solicitation, and two counts of money laundering, bought the Yard your children play in!!!!"

BARAK: RACIST!

"You were elected senator because of your anti-iraq, anti-surge rhetoric...that you were wrong about...you were sent to washington based on a premise that was false"

BARAK: RACIST!
Just exactly what are Obama's economic credentials?

None? His economic advisor is Frank Raines, architect of Freddie Mac disaster

His foreign affairs credentials???? Except being wrong on the surge?

None? He wants to meet with enemies without preconditions, completely naive and Kissinger said he was living in Fantasy land

His executive/leadership experience?

None?

His experience developing strong relations with terrorists, communists, and white haters? EXCELLENT

He is a train wreck. Hilary was a much better choice (and she is horrible). This just shows you how much people hate Prez Bush.

I suspect he WILL NOT be elected president, but I am concerned. You know I didn't think people would be stupid enough to elect Slick Willy twice, but they did.

yeah, i couldnt believe people voted republican twice in a row either!
We'll see how THIS time around turns out.

ah dont forget

Obama might not be a US citizen either
he was born in Kenya, and his mother fled back to Hawaii shortly thereafter. It is illegal for a non-native born individual to be elected president.

There is a pending lawsuit concerning this matter that may burst after the election.

Last edited:
yeah, i couldnt believe people voted republican twice in a row either!
We'll see how THIS time around turns out.

After reading the OP, tell us why you're supporting Obama (I'm pretty sure you've declared your support for him...?)

Reason to vote for Bush twice can be summed up in 2 words: Gore, Kerry

Can you imagine how terrible the US would be if Gore had been in charge during the 9/11 attacks, or just flat out if Kerry had been elected? Scares me almost as much as the thought of Obama being elected.....

ah dont forget

Obama might not be a US citizen either
he was born in Kenya, and his mother fled back to Hawaii shortly thereafter. It is illegal for a non-native born individual to be elected president.

There is a pending lawsuit concerning this matter that may burst after the election.

Actually he WAS born in the U.S.

And by the way, McCain was not born in the U.S. either. Guess we fucked ourselves this time

McCain was born to US citizens while his dad was honorably serving in the Navy, in Panama....

He's more American that Obama could ever dream to be....

How does that make you more 'merican? He was born in Panama. I think he would be more 'merican if born in 'merica.

Dont get me wrong both John and his father are very respectable men and it is amazing what they have done, but I dont see how you can be more american than someone else...

15debatestatic2_600.jpg

Definitely more american without his lapel pin... WHAT?

Aparently John McCain doesnt love this country enough to display it on his lapel (sarcasm)

Considering half of Obama's background is radical Kenyan/Muslim, I'd say he's half American.

Of course, everyone is just gonna call him "American", just like everyone calls him "black" (even though he's half white)

Funny how that always works in his favor huh?

Considering half of Obama's background is radical Kenyan/Muslim, I'd say he's half American.

Of course, everyone is just gonna call him "American", just like everyone calls him "black" (even though he's half white)

Funny how that always works in his favor huh?

so you cant be a muslim and american? His father was kenyan, a father who he didnt know.

So he's muslium but people criticize him for his pastor? funny how that works in conservatives favor huh?

He may as well have his thumb up his ass, from the look on his face in that pic....

Where I come from and how I was taught, you put your hand over your heart during our National Anthem too

It is also a military custom/courtesy - when in uniform, you salute, when out of uniform, hand over heart....

But you're probably right, I guess 75% of that pic is out of line, and Obama is showing the proper respect that all Americans should show....

Judge him on his ideals. Judge the man on his philosophy. Judge him on the company he keeps, but lay the BS to rest. He is as American as I. My great grandfather jumped ship in San Francisco in the early 1900's. Nobody could pronounce his Greek last name so he just told everyone it was Andrew. Am I not American?

so you cant be a muslim and american? His father was kenyan, a father who he didnt know.

So he's muslium but people criticize him for his pastor? funny how that works in conservatives favor huh?

Wow, how far up Obama's ass is your head? You'll defend him to the end of this jihad huh?

Funny how that pastor baptized Obama's kids, and Obama attended that church for what, 20 years, yet claims he never heard any controversial remarks....

Or did he....?

http://forthardknox.com/2008/03/21/obama-contradicts-himself-about-rev-wright/

Judge him on his ideals. Judge the man on his philosophy. Judge him on the company he keeps, but lay the BS to rest. He is as American as I. My great grandfather jumped ship in San Francisco in the early 1900's. Nobody could pronounce his Greek last name so he just told everyone it was Andrew. Am I not American?
Thank you. That was all I was trying to prove. I am not trying to convince people to vote for Obama, I know that wont do much, I just wanted to say that there are flaws and hang ups with both but both are great men

Back