• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cruise Control No work

sublime600

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so the cruise control has not worked since i bought it last year and ive put it off till now. Was putting it off because i never really drove that far but just got a new job and ill def be needing to use it. So, when i press the cruis control buttons nothing happens no lights, nothing. So what do you guys think it would be its a 2001 btw. If its a fuse where would it be or could it be something else. If its something else could you tell me where to find it thanks!

Check your vacume line from the fire wall canister.Big black thing.Either it has a hole in it,diconnected(mine was at one point thought i lost cruise)I think there was a post wrote up on this as well.

although I have a 90, my problem was the control on the turn signal stock. There is a procedure to test it. It is now gone again after several years. (i've owned it since new).

Back