• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Stock 90 XJ Stuff

swbooking

NAXJA Forum User
Some Free Stuff From Before I Got My Lift.

UCA and LCA
Rear Sway Bar
(4) Stock KYB Gas Shocks

Thats pretty much it... Ill ship on your dime.
-Allen

Curious on shipping the UCA and the LCA's to 48362 zip code. You can just give me the weight of the package and a rough dimension for a box size. I can figure out the rest.

Ill get quotes for you guys and i shot you a PM SupeRA.
-Allen

Sorry guys im right in the middle of moving so things are everywhere, as soon as i figure stuff out ill let you guys know sorry.
-Allen

Well here are pics, things are dirty but ill clean them up for you guys if you take em. I also found my stock driveshaft (It nees new U joints on one side), have the cone from my NP231, Track Bar, and Front Springs... Here you go guys. I Figure like $20 for the UCA and LCA and $30 for the shocks.
HPIM0720.jpg
HPIM0719.jpg
HPIM0718.jpg
HPIM0717.jpg
HPIM0721.jpg
HPIM0715.jpg
HPIM0714.jpg
HPIM0713.jpg

PM me with your adresses and ill ship them out to you guys, my paypal is [email protected] if you want to send the shipping money that way.

still have this stuff if any ones interested minus the shocks thanks supeRA

TAKE THIS STUFF PLEASE! I have too many RX7 parts in my work room and this just taking up space.

Back