• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets have a North end M&G

Best day of the week for the meet and greet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ba-Riedo

has frame envy
Alright guys I thought I would just throw this one out there now that the Moab guys are back, hopefully we can get a fair turnout. I am shooting for the first week of November but am making this a poll to pick the best day of the week, if the first week in Nov. isn't good then state it in the thread and we can pick another week if thats the popular consensus.

We also need to pick a place, I don't know if the Rock Pizza will let us back after we had a fairly low turnout last time, but I would like to go back there, other suggestions post them up. I am hoping for something in the Lynwood-Marysville area but if theres something else close that you really like lets hear it.

-Alex

Im in. Just to clarify, this would be between Sunday the 2nd and Saturday the 8th, correct? If so, Im good for any day except for Saturday. Leaving to Pasco for the state cross country meet.

-Lyle

Yeah, but the dates are extremely flexible. I want to pick a day that is better then set a date that falls on that day. I think we used to do them on tuesdays but some days may be better then those now.

-Alex

If it's late (5pm-ish on) I can do any week day...but otherwise I can only do Sundays. I work Saturdays till 6pm.

~Scott

The Rock sounds good, they don't kick people out. They were scared when I was still standing on my 21st though.

Im game. Weekend though. There is beer at this rock you speek of! Also Im not a northender and you better not care. :pirate1:

Im game. Weekend though. There is beer at this rock you speek of! Also Im not a northender and you better not care. :pirate1:

They are a brewery so I have no idea :dunno:

Fridays are bad for me unless you guys want to go to danny's pub in Kirkland.

You sure your parents will let you out?

-Alex

They let me hang out with you, Mike, and Dave on a Saturday night...I think that says a LOT.

:rolleyes:
~Scott

Monday - Thursday currently works for my calendar (that could change with traveling at any time).

What would be cool is if we did a slide show type thing with all of our photos from Moab. Does someone have a projector we could use? I would be willing to put all of the photos into a somewhat organized mess if you want to view them all.

Michael

i was hoping to make it up to walker valley or rieter on the 2nd so how about a meet and great in mt vernon then head up to walker valley or a meet and great in monroe and head up to rieter

Michael I like the idea of the slideshow, for this one I would like go keep this a dinner thing on jeepnleo. Later ones can be flexible but for now lets keep this one simplier. Maybe you should start a thread for wheeling on the second? I'm sure some of us would like to go up to Walker here pretty soon. So it looks like the Rock is still a go, I think that we should probably book the party room but keep voting so we can pick a date that works best.

-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back