• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Not your average tire thread

lamburg

NAXJA Forum User
I finally narrowed down which tires I want to get. Its between BFG AT or Dunlop Rover RVXT. (Has anyone had experience with the RVXT) I know I want 33X10.50 too, so where is the cheapest place to find these tires. I think the only place that sells the RVXT is tiresavings, and Im not going to order from these places so shipping doesn't mattter because Discount tire matches almost any deal.
Thanks

rxvt's arent very good in mud. if you do most of your driving on paved, rxvt would be better, if you drive in snow(does it snow much in TX?) or mud, the bfg (you mean the at/ko right?) is your best bet

jeppo said:
rxvt's arent very good in mud. if you do most of your driving on paved, rxvt would be better, if you drive in snow(does it snow much in TX?) or mud, the bfg (you mean the at/ko right?) is your best bet

Well thats good to know and no it hasn't snowed in Texas in a long time. I guess I will go with the BFG then, thanks. Yeah the at/ko cause I need a tire that will last a long time, been spending way too much on tires.

Back