• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trackbar question

etaniyani

NAXJA Forum User
I built a HD trackbar, and a new mount so its pretty similar to RE's version. Its been on for couple weeks now with no complaints, beefy as can be. Now my question is would putting a heim joint at the axle end negatively affect my daily driving? Right now there is RE's bushing at axle side, and a super flex joint at the frame side. Will it handle a little better now that the play of the rubber bushing is gone? any thoughts on this? Thanks.

its not standard practice on a trackbar but if you do get the $30-$40 ones...they withstand way more psi....i have seen the cheaper ones blow on crossarms and etc and its a dirty site...iam using heims on trackbar and steering and it seems stiffer...but i trailer mine and rarly drive it on the street..good luck bro..||charles||

Ya I also put these heim joints on a custom Tie rod a while back and they work great. Well thanks for the info. Anyone else wanna shed some light on this issue?

Back