• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone using Grabber AT2 Tires?

AstroNut

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all! Been monitoring the boards for a while, just never started posting till tonight.

Looking at buying a set of the General Grabber AT2 tires in 225/75/15. Anyone ever used these? This is my first Jeep and I've got no experience with A/T tires other than a set of 1/2 used Liberator A/Ts that came with it (had it since July). I drive approx 550 - 600mi per week for work and I'm on call with my volunteer work (public safety) so getting stuck in snow this winter is not an option. All the specs for the tire seem good and the tread wear rating is great.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=General&tireModel=Grabber+AT+2

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brandon

I've got these in a 31/10.50/15 flavor and they are by far my favorite DD tire. I have had a set of BFG A/T's as well but the Generals perform better in every aspect. They are definitely quieter and are better in the rain. You won't regret buying these tires!

A little late, but I'll back what the others said! I have absolutely no complaints about mine. Matter of fact, two of my friends put them on their TJ's for a trial & bought them too.

Back