• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

blacks voting for obama without knowledge?

theres whites voting for mccain because they dont support a "Ni**er" so i think it cancels out.

i dont see you pointing your bigget finger at obama who attending a Black suppremist church his whole life listning to a preacher talk about death to the white people. Call me a bigget all you want but at least i have the balls to stand up for what i believe.

Good for them, they have common sense.
216634226-M.0.0.0x0.432x324.jpeg

Curious, would you vote for Condy Rice or Powell if they were running under the republican ticket?

i wouldnt vote for them no mater what there party is because there both idiots.

even if obama claimed to a republican and had the same views as me i still wouldnt vote for him because he incompetent and cant stand up for his own views(which change daily depending on what the teleprompter tells him). I dont believe he has the moral charicter thats needed to run this country. On the other hand im not too fond of Palin's hard stance against all abortion but i feel her and McCain understand the working class people better than Obama.

Last edited:
sorry guys. The "color thing" is a built in knee jerk reaction, for most/ if not all at some level. I have no problem voting for Allan Keys, although he has no chance in hell. The problem we face is not color, but attitude. If Obama were to stand up and tell the truth about government, he'd be just another worker. Because no one wants to hear the truth, where's Allan Keys? Everyone wants the government to be something it's not, be that a crutch, big brother, and so on. As for the bigot or racist thing, we can sit around all day and point to groups and find racists and bigots. It does us no good. That my brothers is exactly what the government wants and needs. As long as we're whining about the white oppressor, the black bad guy, or the hispanic hidden in the woods. We're not looking at the fact that the government's broken, and we better fix it. When high school graduates can't fill out applications legibly, and the answer is throw more money at the problem, what do we win? When our next door neighbors country's economy is supported by a failed war on drugs. When trial lawyers make our rules. We need to do something. Sitting around and arguing about the color of a mans skin is silly. I for one have more color on one arm than Obama has on his chocolaty body.

I'd at least respect Obama if he insisted on calling himself the first half-black candidate....even more so if he called himself half-white...

Racism works both ways - sometimes, more to someone's advantage than against it...

So, it is just a "color" thang...

It has nothing to do with color, i hate all democrats, i dont care if obama is black, white, green, purple or orange, he is still and IDIOT! Just because i fly a rebel flag doesnt make me a racist either. ive seen more racist blacks, asians and mexicas than have whites. the only reason people point there finger and say your a racist is because they have nothing better to say.

If McCain was black i would still vote for him because i feel his is more qualified to run this country. The problem with this country is that people feel they will be labled as a racist if they dont vote for minorites even if there the dumbest people on earth.

It has nothing to do with color, i hate all democrats, i dont care if obama is black, white, green, purple or orange, he is still and IDIOT! Just because i fly a rebel flag doesnt make me a racist either. ive seen more racist blacks, asians and mexicas than have whites. the only reason people point there finger and say your a racist is because they have nothing better to say.

If McCain was black i would still vote for him because i feel his is more qualified to run this country. The problem with this country is that people feel they will be labled as a racist if they dont vote for minorites even if there the dumbest people on earth.
well, Looks like your going to need to move soon:cool:

Back