• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's in?

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
I suppose I'll show up......

Planning on Thursday afternoon as of now.

Wouldn't miss it. Planning on showing up Thursday late afternoon if all goes as planned. I'm gonna try and get as much time in as possible to make up for last year :D

I'm in. I hope Thursday evening. I'm putting in for the time right now....

If not Thursday then I'll be at the gate first thing Friday morning.

Re: Winterfest 2009

I'll be there with the Frankenspare,
Tater and Rich

BOB

Should be there, not sure which day yet. If I can arrange it like last year, I'll be up Thursday afternoon/evening. This time I may bring a tent heater if I stay at the CG Thursday night, it was a bit chilly last year :D

Plan on being to the campground Thursday afternoon/evening with some possible wheeling. We plan on leaving Sunday evening or Monday morning.
Just might have two jeeps to bring this year. Depends if I get the right parts in time for the 85.

Kim

in.

IN

mac 'exact days depends on work schedule and which XJ depends on the weather' gyvr

In! 90% sure anywho!

IN

mac 'exact days depends on work schedule and which XJ depends on the weather' gyvr

Mac, are you trying to say you'll bring the baby jeep? I think you have done this enough times to know what the weather will be like. I've done this 5 or 6 years in a row and I have to say the weather has been beautiful every single year. Borrow the gooseneck and bring them both, that is the answer.

Oh, and I'm in as usual. Assuming I'm not back here in Russia freezing my butt off. 35 degrees is todays high, and low 40's all week. Looking like I may only be here for two weeks, not 5 as planned, but would have to do a return trip near the end of February.

Big Hank

Mac, are you trying to say you'll bring the baby jeep? I think you have done this enough times to know what the weather will be like. I've done this 5 or 6 years in a row and I have to say the weather has been beautiful every single year. Borrow the gooseneck and bring them both, that is the answer.

Oh, and I'm in as usual. Assuming I'm not back here in Russia freezing my butt off. 35 degrees is todays high, and low 40's all week. Looking like I may only be here for two weeks, not 5 as planned, but would have to do a return trip near the end of February.

Big Hank

One XJ or the other...weather dependant...some years its nice enough to go without doors and such...other years its just too damn cold. Besides I have some mods coming for the baby jeep this winter which should make it more fun to wheel.

mac 'megacab needs love right now' gyvr

Back