• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pictures for me ?

Woodstock

NAXJA Forum User
Hi,

First I have to say that I enjoyed the time in Moab. Wonderful .... Never will forget it.

If anyone of you has pictures or videos of me for me .... please post them here or send them to me.

1406031.jpg

Thanks, Rainer

Rainer, it was an honor to show you around my favorite place in the world!

Here's where you can download all of my photos from our trip in Canyonlands National Park:
Lathrop Canyon photo album

Be sure to get the full sized version of the photos you like. That album will only stay up for a month or so, until I can consolidate all of my Fall Fling photos into a single album.

Looking through my collection so far all of my favorites from the entire week seem to feature you :

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Enjoy the rest of your journey and have a safe trip home!

Rainer we just got back to Zurich. Send me a PM with your email address and I will send you the pictures we have later this week.

@Handlebars: hey alex ... thanks for the pics. the one where i'm sitting alone at the Colorado river looks nice....
you can send it to my email at [email protected] but I have to be back at home to empty the mailbox ... it has only 20MB ....
but you can probably send them to Geoff (Sequoia) .... he will burn it on a DVD for me or forward me the pictures when I'm still back in Austria.

@Vince: Sequoia wrote a PM to you.

@ManBearPig: Vince and Rachel brought their rigs .... I was able to get Sequoia's famous rig :D

Back