• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some of my pictures....

CharlesS

NAXJA Forum User
Had a great time exploring trails, admiring the scenery and meeting NAXJA members....
The weather was nice; except for the winds on Saturday.....

These are some pictures taken by my brother and I during the event....

http://www.fototime.com/inv/B01BCFD20112760

standard.jpg

Stephan and his wife, my brother and I drove to Gemini Bridges where we found some firemen trying to convince a female firefighter to jump thru the hole at the top of Gemini Bridge.
There were a couple lines bolted into the rock face across the top of the hole and the jumper had a harness with a repelling rope attached.
After 20 minutes of walking to the edge and being heckled by the others; she finally jumped and screamed all the way to full tension of the rope.
The picture you are looking at is one of the more experienced jumpers that jumped over the top of the guy with the camera to get pictures of him jumping into the hole....
This particular guy jumped within 1 minute of completing the final checks of the harness....

Back