• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

steering ?

f-a-t-b-o-y

NAXJA Forum User
i just picked up a stock 93 4.0 aw4 231 4dr. my turning radius to the right is about a third as good to the left. what would cause this? tres seem good. while turning left i can circle a dime(exagerated of course) to the right i'm lucky if i could circle a suburban. any ideas?

i try that. it'll have to wait till tmrw as i am at work. you have any idea what the possible problems /fixes are? i havn't dealt with steering too much.

Could be bad alignment, are you drag link and tie rod adjusted properly? Also, is either of them bent?

neither is bent. i kinda just figured it needed an alignment. oh yeah, the steering wheel is sideways when driving straight. so it's probably that.

Yup get an alignment. Your steering wheel being like that means your drag link definitely needs to be corrected and most likely so does your tie rod.

Back