• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do I need

Mstrkage

NAXJA Forum User
I bought my heep with the lift already installed, and it it sat rather level at around 5in of lift, maybe a bit higher, it has black diamond 3in lift springs front and rear plus 2in blocks and spacers.
Now here is my question, I have installed a heavier bumper and a winch and now the front sits roughly an 1.5in lower than the rear and I can't stand the rake. I wish to buy new springs but I don't know what I need. would 5.5 or 5in springs be stiff enough to to hold the front up without the rake or would i need to go to 6 or 6.5in springs?
Thanks for the help, i really need to get rid of this rake and getting rid of the clunking spacers up front would be an awesome bonus

Have you considered the JKS ACOS? They are kind of pricey, but they might be just what you need. I've been curious to Know if they clunk or not though. I'm with you on the spacer clunk. It drove me nuts for a couple of years. If you go to a bigger spring you'll probably need at least a 6"

Get rid of the blocks.

No more rake, and your springs will love it.

Robert

my question is though, if I remove the blocks what should I go with? a 5 or 5.5 inch spring or the 6 or 6.5 inch spring? I really do want rid of the spacers but I don't know what to replace them with. Really I need to know something like this, I have 5in of lift in the front, but about 1.5in of sag, will 5in lift springs pick it back up (maybe a stiffer spring rate) or will I need 6in lift springs to pick it up?

im thinking they mean remove the rear blocks to level it out most poeple on here discourage using blocks on the rear they can cause spring wrap plus it wouldnt cost anything

Back