• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You guys are fawked now...

ZacSquatch

NAXJA Forum User
I moved back to Alaska. Already traded some work on a bike for a red 95 2 door with 5spd... Just needs some head.

If anyone knows of any jeeps for sale in Fairbanks, let me know. I know theres a few of ya'll from EAFB and Wainwright.

:rof:

Welcome back, my cousin and her husband moved up there a few years back and come spring I'll be driving up there to visit. I'll for sure want to hit some trails. Get that 95 running and we'll hit some while I'm up there.

Ed

I found a sweet 97 ZJ TSI for a lil over 5k that I may get a loan on and buy, its Burple... not quite pink..
jeep.jpg

and the red 95 I got for pretty much nothing..
jeep1-1.jpg

Yeah, I wouldn't recomend Arctic as the first choice, but they are based in Fairbanks where he will be so it would be easier to get used parts.
I posted this at one time and got a stern talking to:
"WTF, how in the hell did you do that?"

The word 'hell' and 'WTF' are not allowed.

haha,

Found a 89 today that some kid jumped... axles are bent, front end is smashed.. has 3" lift... I see a trail rig in my future...

Hey Zac NE update on your Rig? I have a set of axles from my 88 geared at 3.07 if you are interested.

Back