• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

yo keep it down ;)

I missed something...

I still don't know why they sent 3 squad cars -Must have been bored.

It was funny.
They pull in around 11pm and I'm welding on the Giveaway Jeep. They guy (cop) said someone complained about 'conversational noise', I tell him we had just finished using a grinder to prep the wheel for welding, he say's 'We had no complaints about grinding noise, just talking noise.' Then he asked what was up with the welding, I tell him about a slow leak in the beadlock. He says 'have fun with that' then drives off with a smile on his face.

I was left with the impression they had done this before and didn't realy give a crap about us having fun. They just didn't have anything else going on!

:D

Wish they were that nice over at cabin one. After yelling at us for a coupe minutes they started cracking heads and peeper spraying. Then they told us to shut the hell up and go to bed or they would haul us in. My eyes still hurt.

Wish they were that nice over at cabin one. After yelling at us for a coupe minutes they started cracking heads and peeper spraying. Then they told us to shut the hell up and go to bed or they would haul us in. My eyes still hurt.

Holy crap.

:laugh2::laugh2::cheers:

I watched them do at least 3 laps through the campground.

Funny - "Conversational noise complaint"........... Lots of us figured it was because of a particular MWC'er driving thru the campground with red/blue wig-wags on their dash........ :D

That was the funnay.

Back