• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

long arm upgrade

never seen or heard of those before, they look shady to me.

There has been a few threads about them before,kinda the "Chuckee-cheese" of LA kits,they sell a C-E-C trackbar and steering also.

Wow those look like trash.:puke:

You can't just pull one of the upper links off of a Y link and call it a 3 link. Its still a freaking radius arm setup and running without one of the summer arms will cause some issues.

-Alex

Wow those look like trash.:puke:

You can't just pull one of the upper links off of a Y link and call it a 3 link. Its still a freaking radius arm setup and running without one of the summer arms will cause some issues.

-Alex
wowzers good to know.

HHmmmmm......interesting!! Never heard of them. I would not say shady, I would say unique. Everybody has to start somewhere, even the big names started out like this.

I don't have their long arm kit, but I have bought parts from them before. They were very knowledgeable, and friendly. Several of the guys that work there drive built xj's. I would think they must have some clue what they are doing.

Last edited:
dude, check out the special that TNT is running in the Vendors Forum....$699 for a long arm upgrade including the belly pan........it is one one hell of alot more beef for the buck.

They look like they use RE Joint and bushing ends. So who knows...:dunno: I'm more of a RK guy anyways...Especialy for the price!

For $50 more you can buy a RK 3-link so why go with something that looks that junky.

I have RK long arms but have seen and used rustys long arms and they are fine - the joints just do not last as long as RK...

My buddy bought there lift and sofar its pretty beefy . The arms are well made and so is the track bar. It is nice stuff . I will be working on his 98 this weekend . So if you want i will give my opinion after install. The tubes are 2" DOM with 3/8ths wall I beleive heavy as hell.

Back