• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

79 cherokee chief FOR SALE

infidel

NAXJA Forum User
ok guys i have a 1979 cherokee chief for sale or trade (preferably trade) it has a 360v8 and d44s.it needs a flywheel ($35 at o reillys). it has 33x12.50s on it now.$1800 or im looking to trade for an xj that runs and i could drive to work. so let me know what you got thanks guys

o yea i work at the orv park in hot springs so if you happen to be down that way and you interested let me know

DSC_0330.jpg

DSC_0338.jpg

ok guys here we go and if youre interested in a trade i would like to see some pictures of your rig also so post them or pm them to me

thanks
-jared

DSCF0486.jpg

DSCF0487.jpg

DSCF0488.jpg

DSCF0489.jpg

DSCF0490.jpg

DSCF0492.jpg

im not to the point of parting this thing out yet..:)

no i havent posted it over there yet i was thinking i would have more luck trying to stay as local as possible....obviously my plan has worked flawlessly!!:doh:

ps: i think your gwag is lonley and in need of a friend!!

LOL...I always assume (and for good reason...2.8L V6, completely stock and all) that no one would want my '86 XJ....and the other XJ belongs to my girl friend. She apparently has no desire to do anything with it.

How does the FSJ do at SuperLift though?

never done anything over 2s in it so i really wouldent know. it did do quite well on those and isent as hard to get the thing around as i originally thought. i bought it with the intentions of building it but just decided i could build an xj way easier( already had a 4in lift for and xj) so im just hoping someone will give this beast a good home and i can get wheeling soon!

Back