• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep canyon TJ rims (5)

magimerlin

NAXJA Forum User
Got 5 of them. These are the stock aluminum rims. Rims only no tires. 15x8, 5.5" backspacing, 5x4.5 bolt pattern Looking for 250.00 for them. They are dirty but will clean up. This is for the 5 rims only. I will not ship these so pick up only. I live right by my work (O'Reilly Auto) at 1226 FM 1960 West, Houston, Tx 770190. They are off the XJ now but here is a pic of them on it.
tirecarriertire003.jpg

$200.00 lowered price need out of my living room/garage (I live in an apartment so my living room is were all my jeep stuff goes)

$150.00 I know someone is looking for these. Rims in good shape. My original post may mislead a bit, these are off an TJ not XJ. but the rest of the info is correct.

$150 for that Jeep? I'll take it

These are still for sale lowered to $125.00. you pick up not shipping them sorry.

I might be interested in a set of full 4.5" leaf packs for the XJ if ya got any. Not a bastard pack as I've already got that. Thats all I can think of that i need (want) other then that cash is always good. :D:D The rest of my XJ is pretty much were I want it so I cannot think of anything else.

Or a good condition front locker for my disco D30. I would be interested in that too....

Back