• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: '88 engine wiring harness

rockshox

NAXJA Forum User
need the main engine harness that has the injector plugs for an 88. could also use the matching plug that mounts to the firewall on the drivers side. quote with shipping to 95035. thanks

I got one here in Georgia. It is in pretty good shape. They only wires I have seen cut and spliced are the ones going to the battery terminals. The MJ it is on runs great and everything works.

PM with a offer and we will go from there.

are we talking about the same thing? sorry for not being clear but I cant figure out which is the right part number. The harness I need has the plugs for the injectors, as well as the knock sensor, oxygen sensor, and connects to the ecu. It doesnt connect to the battery.

I have ALL the wiring in my engine compartment still intact. I am doing a HO swap and have not pulled anything yet. Shoot me a pic of what you need and let me know what it is worth to ya.

Back