• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Les Schwab

Dont work there but they always give me good service. Also they are one block from home

Sick. Good people and it looks like a fun enviroment

There is also not alot in Wenatchee so score

I lived on the east side of the river for a summer. Fun little town :party:

I had a 1960 Falcon built 302, headers, exhaust, and primer black. Fun ride when your 16 and out on the loose. I have driven up in the hills above the high school. Not much there if any now. I would think homes have been built there since.

YA I thought they would turn out to something like that. Was fun as a kid and we would leave at least one rig up there cause some body had to be :cheers: and trying some stupid sh!t

I worked there for one day. Told me it was minimum wage. And, told me I was replacing their truck unloader who worked there for 3 years at minimum wage. Told 'em to take a hike.This was all after they hired me, of course. Shoulda asked about pay first! Year ago, by the way, here in Auburn.

Let me know what training they give you to not want to mount up used tires for people, or try to push the sale of 4 new tires on you, when you need just 1. They always lean to the high side of things too, like for brake jobs, they're totally over the top on their prices these days. I avoid them at all costs now, they just don't have that home town feeling anymore. It's more like the money making monster machine feeling. They latch on to your wallet, and they won't let you leave until they've drained all the blood from your checking account.

Let me know what training they give you to not want to mount up used tires for people, or try to push the sale of 4 new tires on you, when you need just 1. They always lean to the high side of things too, like for brake jobs, they're totally over the top on their prices these days. I avoid them at all costs now, they just don't have that home town feeling anymore. It's more like the money making monster machine feeling. They latch on to your wallet, and they won't let you leave until they've drained all the blood from your checking account.

You can say the same for any Chain. Its all about the store you go to and the people on the clock that day. I won't go to lowe's due to similar experiences that I have never had at Home Depot.

I have always had a good experience at Les Schwabs. They have fixed flats, replaced spares, and tires on three of my cars.

They have always been great. They meet me at my rig and take it away. I've never had to touch a tire there. They upload for me too.

Yep. And that is the way it is suppose to be at Les Schwab. They have always provided great service to me and the rest of my family. I was in there the other day before my interview and they GAVE a guy a used tire because the one he had wore faster than the other 3...

It does make a difference from store to store.
Renton Highlands store I`ve allways had some problem that I`ve had to go back on .
Fife store I`ve never had a problem.
A couple of there other stores 1 in Yakima ,1 in Richland were very nice to deal with when I had problems with tires on my motorhome ,the guys on the service trucks have been good.
Prices ,yea sometimes alittle high.

The renton highlands store is the only one I go to and they have always been great. I'm sure there are stores out there that aren't so great but this one has alway worked for me. Also some of the kids that work there are always wanting to work on my rig so this is there only chance

Back