• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tire carrier help

98CherokeeSport

NAXJA Forum User
So i posted a thread about a rear tire carrier and i think it got deleted. so i am going to make another one!

I have searched everywhere on this forum for a rear tire carrier build for my XJ but i have had almost no success in finding anything.

What do i need for this build and how should i go about completing it? Please post pictures if you have any

yeah i probly got deleted because someone asks this same question a dozen times a day. i just did a simple 2min search and came up with quite a few treads on this. ever thought about looking at manufacturers web sites for ideas? I dont want to be a dick but go do some research. Just browse the last few pages as there are tire carrier build questions

i am going to build a tire carrier and bumper. i just want some ideas from guys who built there own.

I did the same thing ,searched for about 5 minutes and found all kinds of info and pics!!! You must not try to hard, what do you want somebody to draw you up plans and tell you what material to buy???!!! Look at the big manufactures bumper/carrier combos and figure it out it aint rocket science!!!!!1

Last edited:
Back