• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally, pics of my rig.

Bruno™

NAXJA Forum User
Yep thats right, finally got my lazy ass to get some pics up on here. Sorry if any pics are blurry or anything, hands might have been a little twitchy :D. Here are some when it was stock(minus the front bumper caps). Sitting in my dads garage before install.

IMGP1081.jpg

IMGP1086.jpg

Starting to take things apart. Big help from my brother and his friend.

IMGP1089.jpg

Putting the front together,

IMGP1094.jpg

IMGP1096.jpg

IMGP1101.jpg

Starting on the rear. Started to get a little late.

IMGP1102.jpg

Here it sits the next day when everything was said and done. Since then Ive trimmed more and will be removing the fog lights and last piece of the bumper skirt sometime soon.
IMGP1106.jpg

IMGP1107.jpg

IMGP1108.jpg

IMGP1111.jpg

IMGP1117.jpg

More pics will come as time goes...or atleast thats whats planned :D. Its sitting outfront nice and muddy right now after a little test run through some bulldozer trails near my house. Word is that Scott will have photos of it next time we hit those trails.

All in all I couldnt be happier with the end result. Im glad I waited and did all the research, as well as freeloading from you guys a good amount. A big thanks to Ryan for giving me some retarted deals with the under carriage, its pretty much his rig from the rockers down. Not to mention Alex for the 8.25, which Ryan sold for him.

The run down:
RE 4.5" Short Arm Kit
Bilstein 5125 shocks
Locked and 4.56 geared d30 upfront with a SOLID diff cover
4.56 geared open 8.25 in the rear with a diff gaurd.
33x12.50R15 BFG KM2s
15x8 black steelies

Next will come an SYE, sliders, towing means, skids, trail equiptment, etc.
Hopefully Ill see you guys out on the trail soon.

-Lyle

Nicely done Lyle. I have a front reciever hitch that I need to pull to install a new front bumper. It does a nice job of stiffening the front end and providing a bomb proof recovery point. Let me know if you want it and it is yours for free.

BTW did that mosquito bite ever go away:laugh3:

Nicely done Lyle. I have a front reciever hitch that I need to pull to install a new front bumper. It does a nice job of stiffening the front end and providing a bomb proof recovery point. Let me know if you want it and it is yours for free.

BTW did that mosquito bite ever go away:laugh3:

Thanks for the offer, its either that or Scotts tow hooks when his bumper comes in.

Haha, and yes, my forehead no longer has a giant tumor on it. Thought I had west nile for a bit there... :D

-Lyle

youre gonna love that lift! I am still not dissapointed in mine. You were smart getting everything first, then installing it. Looks damn good btw. Im impressed. Cant wait to see you wheel and put some dents/scratches in it!! :)

PM me about the steering upgrade. I'll practically give it to you.

Keil

Km2's I'm jelous.

Yes...Lyle is a jerk for having enough money to get his sh!t right away. Bravo though, its a sick rig! I would have done the same if I had all the cash/know-how when I started.

:)
Like said before...let's get some dents in her!

~Scott

Those are Ryans old shocks. And I just realized that you painted those axles Lyle, can you say mall rated? :D

-Alex

Haha, I painted them to cover up any rust. And yes, mall rated, but trail rated too :D. You cant lie though, they look good all perfectly black and such. Thats gonna change soon though.

-Lyle

P.S. How bout that matching red diff gaurd? Lol

Before the SYE get some sliders and really start to wheel that clean lookin thing. Nice job

Haha, I painted them to cover up any rust. And yes, mall rated, but trail rated too :D. You cant lie though, they look good all perfectly black and such. Thats gonna change soon though.

-Lyle

P.S. How bout that matching red diff gaurd? Lol

:sure:

Ill trade you the front diff cover for that solid cover.

-Alex

Back