• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TNT frame stiffeners

Justpunchit

NAXJA Member #1291
I have ordered alot of stuff from TNT and had great luck through them, however reading the latest threads about them have me worried and I've heard about a REALLY long wait for these... on there site it says 99 bucks for them to so they've gotten cheaper anyone order a set recently? I just dont want to have these back ordered for a month......

i ordered a pair through jeepinoutfitters last winter and they showed up within a week

I bought the TNT ones about a year and a half ago, just got around to installing them two weeks ago. Pretty solid product.

You can also look at Detours USA, they sell a more bolt on frame stiffener setup, if you aren't equipped for welding. Unlike HD Offroad Engineering and TNT however, they aren't currently a naxja sponsor.

I bought a set last week from Bob over the phone, and UPS says I have a package from CHEYENNE, WY (that's Treks) arriving today. Just call him up and ask if he has them in stock.

Check out HD Offroad Engineering.
Good guys to work with and great product.
They too, are a NAXJA sponsor.
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=964061

X2, and they claim and do ship next day.

Eric, plus if you'd like I've got a set I haven't touched / modded yet to my Jeep (plan is for this weekend though) if you wanted to check them out in person before you bought them. Give me a call and swing by.

Back