• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

? on TSL Radials

supsa

NAXJA Forum User
Any one have any issues with them? Sidewall or on street? A guy wants to sell me a set of 4 for $400 with 90% tred. He wanted $600 but he had no takers so I gave him an offer. Should I get them? Some of you know my wheelin style and I loved the SX's they held up great. But how about the these?

i just threw a set of 33 inch TSL radials on my jeep after running 31 inch SSR's, and the TSL's suprisingly ride alot smoother and they hook up like none other.

I'm getting excited. keep it coming :yelclap:

if you buy 5 the fifth one will suck ya off as you drive!

err.. still excited little timmy?

TSLs are horible on the street, impossble to balance, but are great offroad.

Thats a pretty good price. We just got (5) 39.5 TSLs w/ 80% for about $450.

The only time I'm on the road is to and from work (7 miles) and to go out wheelin. Are they as bad as the SX's are cause those suck ass on the road.

i bought a set a couple months ago with 50% tread. THey are real noisy which i expected, cant balance, and one as I have rotated them around either pull me off the road one direction or another while breaking. I will run these bald and i guess run a less aggresive tire on the pavement

well i drive everyday on mine so i would know if they drove HORRIBLE, but they dont. they are loud as hell but if your like me you think it sounds bad ass. if you buy them brand new then they arent hard at all to balance.

I have TSL Bias Ply's (33's, Not SX's) and have driven them on the freeway quite a bit in the past (up to 70mph). They are not impossible to balance, they are loud, and I will buy them again. I am very happy with them, but I have never tried the radials.

If you get them, I would plan on grooving and siping them.
Michael

I run 33 13.5 15 LTB'S was able to have em balanced (over a pound on two of them) their not to bad on the road, for the three stage lug design.unbelievable in the rocks n mud (at 8 to 10 psi) SUPER SWAMPERS ROCK!!!

I'm on my way to get them :D

I run 33 13.5 15 LTB'S was able to have em balanced (over a pound on two of them) their not to bad on the road, for the three stage lug design.unbelievable in the rocks n mud (at 8 to 10 psi) SUPER SWAMPERS ROCK!!!

How do you like the 13.5 wides?

These tires are almost new. Sweet deal if ya ask me. Cant wait to put them on. :clap:

You'll like 'em----I've had a couple sets on various rigs, and they worked very well---the radials don't have the sidewall the SX's have, but are tougher than most other radials... I too would groove the centers so they will actually provide added traction!!! Let us know how they do!
I've also run the LTB's on my Sami, and I have to say they worked better than the Radials, but didn't ride as well on the road-they did pretty good on the road for what they are though...

So far so good I only have them on the rear right now and its better than what I had so happy I am. And I forgot to say when I got there he just wanted them gone so $350 it was :roflmao:

I'll vouch for Marc, and say that his tires seem to connect like none other. Where others are running 10psi, he can run street pressure. The lug size, and tread void seem to do really well all year round. If I didn't have to drive mine 150+ miles a week, I would be considering a swamper of some sort.

their freakin awesome, wanted the larger footprint, very lil rub if any on full turn n flex. i think its 4.5 backspace 15x8, not a 100%. they just came out with a 35 im gonna run after i set up my hp44. that'll be a while tho $$$$

their freakin awesome, wanted the larger footprint, very lil rub if any on full turn n flex. i think its 4.5 backspace 15x8, not a 100%. they just came out with a 35 im gonna run after i set up my hp44. that'll be a while tho $$$$

I'm debating between some 33x13.5 and 35x14.5 Pitbull rockers right now thanks for the info.

Back