• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got an APN header, what are these other things for?

jeeperguy21

NAXJA Forum User
DSC00924.jpg

I'm just wanting to know for sure where the circle gasket-like thing and the screws will go. I'm guessing that it goes at the end of the header since that's really the only place that is round like that, and the screws are replacements for holding together the end of the header and the downpipe? I just wanted to make sure.

thats your exhaust dounut for sealing the flanges on the outlet of the header where it connects to the down pipe

there should be one in there already from the factory as long as the haeder is for your year jeep becasue all years didn't use a dounut just a flare type seal

So do I need the donut for my 99?

Where did you get your APN header?

Thank-you!
this part (Product ID: 15343) http://www.ineedparts.com/auto-parts...old-15343.html shows that it fits 1991-1999 only...not 1990 :(

Any idea what the significant fit difference is and whether it can be overcome with minor grinding or slight tweaks?

The photo of this part looks much more substantial than the 1336 manifold or Pacesetter Product ID: 14133...the pacesetter also mentions mild steel vice the 321 that is in the Product ID: 15343.

Thanks again for your help and input!

Back