• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How about the 11th &12th

supsa

NAXJA Forum User
Going out to Reiter guys. I know some of you want to come out and play. Wife going out of town and the baby is going to be with grandma. The works will happen on this trip so your rig better be ready cause mine is.
Looking for like rigs and fast runners

I'm trying to make a party out of it so I'll be there friday night or saturday morning.

Horus I'm sure will be there. In fact I'll call him now

Horus will be there :firedevil

Ya some of the WHORE's will be there so its gunna be a party

:party::party:

My rigs not quite up to par with the rest of yours...but I kind of want to do something Friday, then the clean-up Sunday.

I work Saturday though... :-/

~Scott

Scoot - we will be running all kinds of trail so come up. You can sit shot gun with me :eek:. I'm still trying to see if I can make it out there friday night. I'm not running any night runs till saturday night though

I would be down to run saturday afternoon, evening and whatever else. I wont be back till south to friday evening and I have a few things on my rig to tweak to bring it up to par before I can beat on it again.

-Alex

I need to install some break lines but that will happem there. Unless I find some help. No problem

Last edited:
Scoot - we will be running all kinds of trail so come up. You can sit shot gun with me :eek:. I'm still trying to see if I can make it out there friday night. I'm not running any night runs till saturday night though

I could be down for coming up saturday night and just sleeping in my rig...it's our schools homecoming...but I dont have a date + work. :-(

~Scott

What works. I'll see ya saturday

Tentatively count me in, Dave. I have to check my (wife’s) schedule.

Back