• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Arches Senic Cruise

FordGuy

NAXJA Forum User
Monday, My wife and I, along with some others are going to take a trip through Arches and whatever other sights anyone wants to see before the action starts Tuesday. Will probably take the full day, So if interested We will probably head out around AM. If interested, My cell is 949-637-1674 or 949-289-0099
Rich

What time was that Rich? :D

And I suggest that the meeting spot should be that large dirt lot at the 191/128 intersection, right on the river.

Last edited:
9AM, meeting spot will be at the large dirt lot at the 191/128 intersection, right on the river. We are going to drive to Towers Arch, and then stop were ever anyone wants on the way back for pic's, hiking, lunch or whatever.

Rich, if find you're late in the day and want to get back to moab quick. you can head west at balance rock
arches4.jpg

click for map(http://www.nps.gov/PWR/customcf/apps/maps/showmap.cfm?alphacode=arch&parkname=Arches%20National%20Park)

and it will take you back to hwy 191 in a hurry... it's a super fun dirt wash and there are some awesome Terapod dinasaur tracks out along that road just past willow flats.

Have fun I wish I could be down there Monday!
-Gravy

Man... it looks like all my reg help is bailing for the day :rattle:

See you there.

9AM, meeting spot will be at the large dirt lot at the 191/128 intersection, right on the river. We are going to drive to Towers Arch, and then stop were ever anyone wants on the way back for pic's, hiking, lunch or whatever.

Back