• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ leaf?????

BPB

NAXJA Forum User
Ok this is the third time I have posted this and it keeps dissapearing. I have a pair of RE 3.5" coils. I need to do something cheap to get the back there. would it work to run an AAL and shackle combo? Or is there a leaf pack that I can rob springs from to make a hybrid pack?

Ok this is the third time I have posted this and it keeps dissapearing. I have a pair of RE 3.5" coils. I need to do something cheap to get the back there. would it work to run an AAL and shackle combo? Or is there a leaf pack that I can rob springs from to make a hybrid pack?

Go for s10, dakota, or MJ leafs. Use the main with eyes cut off, and the second leaf below that. If anything, experiment.

Also, I think the main leaf off a Chevy Astro van is longer, but won't provide much arch. You would mainly use it to get better flex and shackle angle.

I guarantee that these combo's will be more rewarding (and cheaper) than an AAL and Shackle.

yes, but with an SOA conversion, your looking at a minimum 5+" of lift.... which is great if your ready for it!

re 3.5 coils w/ a little spacer help MIGHT be enough to match the soa rear, but then your in steering/bigger tire territory. i saved soa for stage2!

I am selling a d44 with discs to do this so I have $150 to do this with. maybe $200 that includes shocks. are full size bronco rear springs wider?

Back