• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrangler seats?

RescueXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I found a pair of wrangler seats that would look nice in my XJ. Will they bolt up to the XJ seat brackets? The seats are factory option out of a 98 TJ. Anyone done it or have a picture of it?

Last edited:
I found a pair of wrangler seats that would look nice in my XJ. Will they bolt up to the XJ seat brackets? The seats are factory option out of a 98 TJ. Anyone done it or have a picture of it?

Here is a picture of the underside of a passenger side XJ seat ('99). The long rail faces the outside of the vehicle. The lower portion of the picture is the front of the XJ seat. Take a look at the mounting positions of your TJ seats. I don't know about the sliders. It would be cool to have the fold forward feature, which you could get from the two door XJ's also.

1702318273_f8f5a47aaa_o.jpg

What year XJ?

Anything will fit with enough fab.

Me either, thats why I paid someone to make me adapters.

With a 2000, you can bolt in Grand Cherokee seats. Easiest route if you don't have fab skills.

Back