• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

See you later NWC!

GI-John

NAXJA Forum User
Well, things are finally coming to a close here. The movers have packed up everything I own, the moving van has taken it away, and I am currently homeless. I'll be heading out with the family at o-dark-thirty heading east to my next duty station Wednesday morning.

I'd like to say thanks to everyone in the NWC. The last 3 1/2 years have been a blast. I've met so many awesome people that have helped me so much that it would take a very long time to thank everyone personally.

I have had an AWESOME time!

Thanks again everyone, and I'm sure that this is not a goodbye, just a "see you later"
(NAC has some pretty big shoes to fill, BTW)

Take care!

John

John, it was great meeting and wheeling with you. I'm excited to see you taking your experiences and helping young soldiers stay safe in the 'real' world.

Take care of that wonderful family of yours and thank you for your service to our country.

Good luck and Godspeed.

It was great getting to meet you at NWFest and most resently wheeling with you at the PNW M&G. I wish the best of luck to you and your fam. Post up some pics of the new trails youll be riding back east when you get the chance. Take care man.

-Lyle

Have a safe trip, good luck!!! Message me when yall get settled, and i'll drop in for a visit when i get to benning;)

It was great to meet you and thank you for being such a genuinely nice guy! Good luck with everything John, and I hope to get a chance to wheel with you one of these days!

~Scott

John it was really great to meet you over this summer, thanks for all the tech advice and help you have given us all on the trails. Our trips would be nowhere near as much fun had you not been there. Hope you and the fam have a safe trip out east.

-Alex

Take care

John,
It has been wonderful spending time with you both on and off the trail.
Take care of yourself and your family.
As you said: See you again soon!!
Michael

John I am gald we had you for 3.5 years. Just wish it was longer. So we are going to have to wheel again sometime in the middle. Moab :) Rubicon(I know it is not really the middle)

Have a good time wheeling another part of the country. Stop back by often and tell us how bad ass our trails are :D

Thanks for welcoming and introducing me to the NWC. You and your family are some of the most genuine and giving people I've ever had the pleasure to meet, and you will be missed. I look forward to meeting up with you when I go home on leave.

Thanks again to the Abronski family! :cheers:

John,
I hope the rest of your move goes smoothly and safely. Had a great time wheeling with you and meeting your family. Take care, and thank you for you continued service.:patriot:

-Jeremy

Good luck have fun and come back to visit.

John,

I'll echo what Erik said; you AND your family will be sorely missed. I will definitely be in the neighborhood at some point showing Andrea around Penn State. We'll definitely have to swing by and say hi.

Until then, be safe and good luck! KEEP IN TOUCH!

- Jay

John,

I'll echo what Erik said; you AND your family will be sorely missed. I will definitely be in the neighborhood at some point showing Andrea around Penn State. We'll definitely have to swing by and say hi.

Until then, be safe and good luck! KEEP IN TOUCH!

- Jay

Dont forget Hershey park.:loveu:

-Alex

Back