• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dash Board

SC Rednek

NAXJA Forum User
My trim was falling apart, so I decided to replace it. Painted it to match my jeep.

PICT0132_small.jpg

I kind of did something similar, but mine is the older style. And its not red.

DSCN0539.jpg

DSCN0413.jpg

I wasnt really liking the old stock style dash.

~James

Looks really good, I like the monitor. What's it attached to?

I left some room for switches right above the radio, I'll move them over there soon enough.

Oh, and I flew Space A out of Ramstien there earlier this summer. How you liking it over there?

Last edited:
Monitor is for my front and rear cameras, and the DVD player. K-town/Ramstein is awesome. Been here 3 years so far, got 2 more to go.

~James

dude i have an extra dast piece if you want to get rid of that. it'll need to be painted cause its blue and black

dude i have an extra dast piece if you want to get rid of that. it'll need to be painted cause its blue and black

Wouldn't work, I had to take mine off because my radio bracket was broke, so rather than find the replacement, I just welded up a new one. And I had to remove some of the spots where the trim snapped in to put in the new peice. Besides, I like it anyway. Looks better in person than the picture too. But thanks anyway

Last edited:
half the jeeps on this forum look 'haggard as shit' in one way or another.
i would worry about the dirty ass interior first, and lame steering wheel cover first, IF IT was my jeep, but its not!
looks fine from here. stumpxj's looks good though (and im not just envious of his fridge)

Hey, I like mossy oak, got the steering wheel, seat, and shifter knob covers in it.

No, I didn't paint it in the jeep, and yeah, I painted the screw heads, just screwed them in real careful.

Looks more like a real truck than most XJ interiors :D

I want to make room for a monitor in my dash but I hate to give up my center vent :(

Back