• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB Bumper brackets-Pics PLEASE!

Found this on Google, I'm bored. Don't know if that right though because I thought the ARB used more than just the stock mounting points.

arb2.jpg

That looks similar to the ARB, let me find some pics of mine. Its those three main ones, and then there are two more under the unirail.

Edit: This was the only picture I could find. You can see the two additional 1/2 bolts that are on the bottom of the unibody rail. You can' just see the rest of the bracket, but it uses the stock 3 mounting locations.

CopyofDSC_2482.jpg

Last edited:
Huh? that picture looks messed up. It looks like the bottom part of the ARB Mount is cut off (the part that runs along the bottom of the uniframe rail with the two big bolts that go into the nut-strip.) There's also a factory tow hook brace and a tow-hook, but no tow hook bracket. That looks dangerous, it'd fly like a bullet when it tore out the pinch seam of the uni-frame.

Back