• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 wheel parts

juniorXJ

NAXJA Forum User
first off lets start this thing by saying if you go to the 4 wheel parts on 82nd and just about division make sure you talk to josh. and ill tell ya why. i went in there today looking for quotes on tires mounted and ballanced, and i was helped by this one feller. when i asked about such accutraments, he opens the current issue of ORA and gives me a price. as if to say instead of coming in why dont you look at the mag next time, that way i dont have to deal with your crap. then i asked for the set mounted and balanced. dude proccedes to reach over and grab is calculator and a few buttons later he tells me that price (wich i dont remember) all the wile him and one of the mechanics (he dont matter, could have been on a break for all i care,) were looking at tube buggies on there little computer under the desk. NNUUUURRRRRRR GUYS possible customer here.

now here is ware josh comes in. every part i have purchaced through 4 Wheel Parts has been through him. he drives an XJ, AND when i ask for a quote he looks on the computer deal, may look in ORA for a part number, but always gives me all his time and always ALWAYS has given me a printout of the quote.

nibble on that for a wile

rant over.

Hey guys, lay off the beers when posting! LOL Took me 10 minutes to figure this one out.

Sounds like you got crappy service and your really pissed.

I buy most of my stuff from 4WP. Just find a person you like working with and the more they get to know you the better. I usualy always deal with Rob out of lynwood even though I live 10 minutes from the store by ikea. Ive also dealed with a lot of others and have never had them give me prices out of a book, have them get the prices from the computer system for you. Speaking about 4WP I just made an order with them last night :)

i was sober as a stick. i just couldn't understand why somone in that field of work would half ass his service.

The guys over here in the renton/tukwilla 4WP are really helpful and always give me a nice thorough price quote. It really just comes down to finding a shop that works well for you, and then, finding some one in that shop that you can talk to.

Back