• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Favorite debate quotes

Ray H

NAXJA Forum User
McCain (about Obama attacking Iran): "You can't say that out loud."

How many times did obama call McCain by the wrong name? LOL

"Jim", "Tom", ....Bob

"it's hard to reach accross the isle that far to the left" (McCain)

LOL, he had something like 23 to McCains 14 practice debates too.

I can't remember the exact quote but I loved it when Obama said that his position within his committee doesn't require him to visit troops in Iraq and Afghanistan and McCain came right back and said that it is the responsibility as chairman to be there.

It was funny the way McCain said it.

I can't remember the exact quote but I loved it when Obama said that his position within his committee doesn't require him to visit troops in Iraq and Afghanistan and McCain came right back and said that it is the responsibility as chairman to be there.

It was funny the way McCain said it.

THAT killed me. I couldn't breathe 'cause I was laughing so hard.

:roflmao:

Favorite quote?
some variation of:

"Senator McCain is right"

He just kept saying it. Was he trying to point out that he(Obama) is "left" or that he is "wrong"

McCain : " This is not a position for " on the job" training. "

WERD UP.

I mean afterall...it's not like the guy in charge of lettuce, should be promoted to manager after a month.

...I missed it due to traveling...

From this thread, it sounds like Obama made himself sound like a real tool :shocked:

But as I was traveling thru O'Hare Airport, I kept hearing little conversations about how "Obama kicked McCain's ass in the debate..."

I think they must have been severely biased.

It looks like you can watch the debate on Hulu.com.

I thought he was talking about Pakistan, don't recall exactly.
One of my favorite parts too.

You sir are correct. I was hoping no one would notice my little gaff. Thanks alot. ;)

Back