• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

upgrading to an open system which radiator?

offroadman83

NAXJA Forum User
Been in cherokees for a long time and recently got a comanche with the renix model motor. I know one of the best things for cooling these motors is swapping straight to an open cooling system. Anyways I did some research here and I see the CSF that Dirk from DPG sells is still a safe bet and my brother loved his on his renix motor. However what about oscars rads on EBAY?? It is all aluminum and looks awfully nice. Read on a mustang site about how nice his was. Anybody got one?? Seems fair priced and I am really thinking about it. Thanks ahead of time===========Kyle

Oh and here is a link------------

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991...m14QQhashZitem260291074386QQitemZ260291074386

My CSF from Dirk has ben awesome. No Problems what so ever and Drik is a cool dude to work with. Support someone that supports you. Go with DPG.

Oh believe me I have supported Dirk plenty through the years..................

2 yes 2 RE 5.5" extreme duty lift kits, one csf radiator, and other things I can't remember. My old Jeep is actually in the readers rides section.

Back