• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEW XJ!

JEEParon

NAXJA Forum User
well im just about to head up to Lake Stevens to buy a "new to me" cherokee from my buddy. i ended up blowing the headgasket on my old green jeep and sold it a while ago. This one is a 95 sport, 120k miles, 4.0ho/Aw4/231, RE4.5 lift with 33" pro comp mud terrains. im gonna use it for my dailr driver for a few months while i accumulate parts for my axle swap. planning on a similar build to my last rig but it will be a lot cleaner and better built being my second time around.
plans will be a fully built HP44 w/ hi steer and hydro assist, big bearing 9" with disc brakes, Atlas II, 3 link coil w/panhard front, 4 link rear with coils, maybe even a supercharger :)

GetAttachment.jpg

Nice start. Whats he chargen you?

bought it for 3 grand.

took it out to the dunes a couple days after i got it. rented a beach house in florence for a few days with my family and had a blast. heres some pics

vacation2080.jpg

vacation2104.jpg

vacation2106.jpg

vacation2107.jpg

vacation2112.jpg

vacation2121.jpg

vacation2123.jpg

vacation2141.jpg

vacation2142.jpg

vacation2144.jpg

Back