• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ahmadinejad and his anti-semitic UN

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
Chris Perver said:
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad railed on the United States and Israel during his address to the United Nations General Assembly yesterday. The visit of President Ahmadinejad, who has publicly called for the state of Israel to be "wiped off the map", slammed "murderous Zionists" as being responsible for the global financial crisis and America as being responsible for much of the world's problems. The event was widely protested but Ahmadinejad's speech went ahead as planned, resulting in scathing criticism of the UN for allowing such anti-Semitic remarks to go unreprimanded. Israeli President Shimon Peres stated that it was "the first time in the history of the United Nations that the head of a state is appearing openly and publicly with the ugly and dark accusations of the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion'". The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is an anti-Semitic forgery that accuses the Jewish people of constructing a devilish plot to take over the entire world. During his address Ahmadinejad repeated his claims that the 'Zionist regime' would soon disappear...
Quote: ""Today, the Zionist regime is on a definite slope to collapse, and there is no way for it to get out of the cesspool created by itself and its supporters," he said in a speech to the UN General Assembly. Ahmadinejad also sharply attacked the United States and NATO, accusing them of acting as aggressors in Iraq and Afghanistan, and of starting those wars "in order to win votes in elections." "American empire in the world is reaching the end of its road, and its next rulers must limit their interference to their own borders," Ahmadinejad said. He reiterated Iran's insistence that its nuclear program is purely peaceful, not aimed at producing nuclear weapons.
Ahmadinejad also vowed that Iran will press on with its nuclear programme. His remarks follow the publication of new evidence by the International Atomic Energy Agency of Iran's attempts to modify their Shahab-3 missiles to carry nuclear warheads. The European Union is also warning that Iran was working on a nuclear weapons programme in the past, and that the country is approaching the capability of reconfiguring its enrichment process to produce weapons' grade Uranium. During a speech to delegates of the United Jewish Communities General Assembly, Israeli opposition leader Binyamin Netanyahu warned that the world needs to act now in order to prevent Iran from producing nuclear weapons.
Quote: ""It's 1938 and Iran is Germany. And Iran is racing to arm itself with atomic bombs. Believe him and stop him," Netanyahu said of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. "This is what we must do. Everything else pales before this."
In 1938 British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain tried to appease Hitler by permitting Nazi Germany to reoccupy Czechoslovakia in return for peace. But the plan failed. Over six million Jews would be sent to their deaths in Nazi concentration camps over the next few years. Today the international community is repeating the mistake of past generations, in attempting to appease a man who is bent on the complete annihilation of the Jewish state.

Why is this man allowed to speak? Should Bush speak before the UN and call for the destruction of Islam and the Islamic state of Iran, there'dbe an uproar! People would call for his impeachment, the world would speak against him, he'd have a hard time leaving the building alive. But Ahmadinejad does the same thing but referring to Israel and the US, and he gets applauded. His last speech calls for the destruction of Israel, he even mentioned the US as his enemy and calling for us to be destroyed. Now they pass a new law punishing conversion from Islam to any other religion with a mandatory death sentence. And yet, there's a few Christian organizations, acting like idiots, meeting with him and talking to him, sponsoring a convention, while two Christians await execution for being former Muslims. How have we not found a way to eliminate this man?

But then, one of the Christian orgs are the Mennanites...:D

I'm still amazed he was allowed into the US. He's like an Islamic Hitler.

He and his country are the ones who need to be wiped off the map - and Israel won't be afraid to do it. WWIII here we come.

Israel has said they are contemplating a nuke strike against Iran to stop their progress towards getting a nuke...

I think leaders of countries have a open invitation to the UN when ever they want to show up and the US has agreed to allow all UN participants into NYC to attend meetings at the UN. Only the UN has authority over those people. I think.

I would love to see the worlds reaction if Bush got to mic and said we must destroy the Persian state.
Remember its ok to stop christians from practicing their beliefs but not Muslims.

I think leaders of countries have a open invitation to the UN when ever they want to show up and the US has agreed to allow all UN participants into NYC to attend meetings at the UN. Only the UN has authority over those people. I think.

I would love to see the worlds reaction if Bush got to mic and said we must destroy the Persian state.
Remember its ok to stop christians from practicing their beliefs but not Muslims.
It's kinda funny hearing (reading) someone besides the Christians saying that...it's a regular topic here at home. My wife and I can't figure out how it is that so many Christian activities get blocked while no other religion (aside from the extremist polygamist Mormons maybe...;)) sees the same discrimination..

It's kinda funny hearing (reading) someone besides the Christians saying that...it's a regular topic here at home. My wife and I can't figure out how it is that so many Christian activities get blocked while no other religion (aside from the extremist polygamist Mormons maybe...;)) sees the same discrimination..

My wife and I talk about the same thing, ha ha. I always make it a point to say "Merry Christmas" over the holidays. Don't know if I'm pissing anyone off but I try.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that U of Michigan was putting in special wash basins for their Muslim students or something yet they were still complaining about the navity scene.

But for some reason I'm surprising comfortable with bashing Mormons take. Something about that super computer in Provo/Salt lake(?) that keeps track of the geneology of all their members that I just don't like.

My wife and I talk about the same thing, ha ha. I always make it a point to say "Merry Christmas" over the holidays. Don't know if I'm pissing anyone off but I try.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that U of Michigan was putting in special wash basins for their Muslim students or something yet they were still complaining about the navity scene.

But for some reason I'm surprising comfortable with bashing Mormons take. Something about that super computer in Provo/Salt lake(?) that keeps track of the geneology of all their members that I just don't like.
I had a buddy while I was on Okinawa who as soon as he got on the island, they sent him a letter and called him. He hadn't told anyone he was going and hadn't been to the church in a year or so...

I had a buddy while I was on Okinawa who as soon as he got on the island, they sent him a letter and called him. He hadn't told anyone he was going and hadn't been to the church in a year or so...

Yea I know how that goes, I was doing an exercise,Foal Eagle, in S Korea, and me and some buddies were out in one of the southern cities. We hope on the subway to go downtown, and at the very next stop, some guys get on the train (suit and tie), I knew right away who they were. Back in PA they like to ride around on their bikes on the weekends and knock on everyones door. They didn't even look for seats on the train just started talking to us like we knew each other for years. We invited them to go drink some soju with us, and that ended the conversation real quick.

No, I think he's referring to Jehovah's Witnesses....at least those are the ones we used to scare off of our land by "target shooting" off the deck when we saw them coming up the driveway...and yes, offering them a beer is another way to make them go away quickly :D

No, I think he's referring to Jehovah's Witnesses....at least those are the ones we used to scare off of our land by "target shooting" off the deck when we saw them coming up the driveway...and yes, offering them a beer is another way to make them go away quickly :D
Nope referring to Mormons. He said they sent him a letter welcoming him to the island and inviting him out to church, letting him know where it was and a couple people to talk to. He hadn't left them a forwarding address. :eek:

Nope referring to Mormons. He said they sent him a letter welcoming him to the island and inviting him out to church, letting him know where it was and a couple people to talk to. He hadn't left them a forwarding address. :eek:

Sorry, I should have quoted my PSU buddy - I think the ones he was referring to "back in PA" are Jehovah's Witnesses - but yeah, there are lots of Mormons here - along with Mennonites and Amish.

So, are you saying that the Mormon's have their own MIB squad? :roflmao:

I come from LDS stock (relatives who were there at the beginning), though I was Baptized a Presbyterian. They have had a way of popping into my life on numerous occasions and odd locations. I actually ended up playing on a mostly LDS Rugby team for awhile in Germany, go figure.
One thing you can't say about the LDS, is that they are anti American. You would be amazed how many (percentage) are in the FBI and other organizations. They are often amazingly easy to Vet.
I've never felt them as a threat or a liability. I never really got the big deal about them anyway, basically a Baptist with a few more Prophets than the original Bible included. A couple of quirks that are pretty far down the bazaar scale IMO.

Sorry, I should have quoted my PSU buddy - I think the ones he was referring to "back in PA" are Jehovah's Witnesses - but yeah, there are lots of Mormons here - along with Mennonites and Amish.

JWs really, I always thought those fruit cakes were Mormons, ha ha, guess I owe some Mormons apologies, ha ha.

I really don't have a big problem with your run of mill Mormon, the extreme ones yea but that goes with with just about every sect of religion.
They keep track of you with that super computer, ha ha.

Yea I know how that goes, I was doing an exercise,Foal Eagle, in S Korea, and me and some buddies were out in one of the southern cities. We hope on the subway to go downtown, and at the very next stop, some guys get on the train (suit and tie), I knew right away who they were. Back in PA they like to ride around on their bikes on the weekends and knock on everyones door. They didn't even look for seats on the train just started talking to us like we knew each other for years. We invited them to go drink some soju with us, and that ended the conversation real quick.

When were you in Korea? I was there April 01-November 03. Camp Humphreys and camp long/Eagle. Ahh, the Soju experience :laugh:

When were you in Korea? I was there April 01-November 03. Camp Humphreys and camp long/Eagle. Ahh, the Soju experience :laugh:

I left in April '01, Camp Castle. Yea gotta love that Soju, there is nothing like, even if you drink it outside of Korea its just not the same.:wow:

Probably because outside of Korea, its actually regulated....

ahhh...ammo bowls.....lol

Back