• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWO?

On that same page, there are links to "Why the world should unite against the US" and "The CIA has been tickling people to death for years"

I'd say a lot paranoid and a lot on drugs....

Usually I don't get into those theories but that was pretty good, it was accusing everyone, Dem and Rep.

When that sh*t happens I'm moving to Alaska and it will actually be me against the world.

The New World Order, North American Union, etc is no joke. If you want proof of them, check out the Project For A New American Century. It explains all of the planned events that have happened in the last 20 years. It is basically a Neo-Con Manifesto designed by Cheney, Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, and Richard Perle in 1997. It's agenda, which it is currently succeeding in, is to dominate and control the world through American military force. This is not some typical wackjob conspiracy theory. All of the information is at newamericancentury.gov and can be proven without the use of a youtube video.

Well hell then I guess I'm a proud member.....

:D

Well, IndyXJ, we've done our part to educate and liberate and can't do anything more. When everything comes crashing down, which I'm calling for in the next 6 months, the non-believer's jaws will be on the floor, and ours will be moving saying we told you so.

How to spend my money?

A - Tin foil hat

B - Really big gun

C - Really big bong

D - All of the above

Hmmmmm...?

What the hell is this tin foil hat that everyone always talks about? I don't do drugs, so I can't choose option D...

What the hell is this tin foil hat that everyone always talks about? I don't do drugs, so I can't choose option D...
Keeps the aliens/gov't/whatever other conspiracy from stealing your brainwaves

Back