• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gas prices in CALI...

And I'm sure that there are many other things that go unsaid that cost us a fortune as well.

are higher than anywhere else because they a have a stupid cost of living, Shitty emission laws, and just a bunch of rich asshats. Indiana FTW ! :D. I love the midwest

First thing I noticed was the flambouyantly gay bald black guy reporter. You guys sure have wierd taste in news reporters out there. Oh and you're stupid for making your lawmakers immune to the most pressing issue of the day, which makes it not at all pressing to them.

There was a story like that in CT. The news crew tailed the top few spenders and saw them filling up a few different cars per day. One guy filled up his car, his wife's car and I think his kids car too.

"unchecked spending" is a terrible thing.

~Alex

That's some serious bullshit....I wonder how many other states (and the Fed Gov) do that...?

Not only unlimited gasoline, but they all have state owned cars. State gives them the car, pays for maint, pays for gas,....

Some of them have two.

My dad moved us out of "cali" in 1980, because he said he was tire of "keeping california green". He never laughed when he said that.

Not only unlimited gasoline, but they all have state owned cars. State gives them the car, pays for maint, pays for gas,....

Some of them have two.

My dad moved us out of "cali" in 1980, because he said he was tire of "keeping california green". He never laughed when he said that.

I bet they're not hybrids or Honda Fits either.....probably all Tahoes and Suburbans....

I remember reading an article about their cars about a year back.

Tom McClintock was the only one who didn't have something brand new, he's driving a 98 Crown Vic, not a fuel mieser, but at least its paid off.

I'm about ready to start voting against incumbents regardless of their party affiliation just to send a message.

Back