• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TREKs Offroad Equipment by T&T Customs

Rock Yacht

NAXJA Member #1242
NAXJA Member
Hi y'all

Sorry for my being absent as of late... The last bit of time has been a blur as we have grown and expanded our operations. There has been growing pains, some minor - some worse than a heart attack... :D

First of all I'd like to introduce TREKs Offroad Equipment, our new line of manufacturred components. We're still T&T Customs, Inc., still the same guys that built the original bent lower control arm, better known as the Y-Link! HD Chassis Stiffners, High Clearance Belly Pans, RockRunner F&R Bumpers, etc. We still drive our XJ every day and wheel it when ever we get the chance to get out of the shop.

There are some very interesting developments forth coming in our XJ line. We've put our heads together and are in the process of building a completley new suspension solution, front and rear formed bumpers with a rear tire carrier and hidden front winch mount.
We are happy to annouce the unveiling of our GTP (Grand Touring Performance) suspension solution at this years Fall Fling in sunny Moab in a couple weeks.

Speaking of Fall Fling, stop by and see us. Flag us down on the trail or street. We'd like to meet you and visit for a bit. We'll be at the raffle and have a big bag of goodies for you, including a the Grand Prize for the night! A gift cert for one of our brand new GTP suspension solutions valued at over $4K. I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag just yet, you'll have to come by and see it in person in Moab! ;) I can say it is the most advanced and complete solution ever available for an XJ. We didn't half step or cut any corners in the development of this new system. As the name implies its intended for Grand Touring and Performance - Trail and Street.

As for the new formed bumpers, they won't be ready for a bit yet so you'll have to be patient on those.

We're also happy to annouce the forth coming NAXJA member discount. You've supported us over the years and now it's time to give some back. That's right a discount for being a NAXJA member! Ask your sales associate for details. Watch for monthly promotions, scratch and dent sales and prototype deals as we build more new product.

Thanks, c'ya in Moab

Bob

Speaking of Fall Fling, stop by and see us. Flag us down on the trail or street.
Thanks, c'ya in Moab

Bob

Way cool of you guys to make the trek out to Moab and go wheeling with us NAXJA guys!

I really wish I could be there!

Hope you have a blast!

:thumbup:

Nice! Cant wait to see the new stuff. I just got my TNT 1 ton OTK steering stuff and steering box plates this weekend :) Kick ass stuff yall!

We're also happy to annouce the forth coming NAXJA member discount. You've supported us over the years and now it's time to give some back. That's right a discount for being a NAXJA member! Ask your sales associate for details. Watch for monthly promotions, scratch and dent sales and prototype deals as we build more new product.

Thanks, c'ya in Moab

Bob

Hi Bob,

I was wondering about the forthcoming NAXJA member discount you announced back in September. I asked my sales associate for details but she was unaware of any such discount. I bought a Rock Runner bumper a few weeks ago and my sales associate advised that she'd ask you about the NAXJA discount and credit my card if there was one. Have you changed your mind or am I reading this wrong? Thanks.

There are some very interesting developments forth coming in our XJ line. We've put our heads together and are in the process of building a completley new suspension solution, front and rear formed bumpers with a rear tire carrier and hidden front winch mount.
We are happy to annouce the unveiling of our GTP (Grand Touring Performance) suspension solution at this years Fall Fling in sunny Moab in a couple weeks.

I was wondering if there are any updates on the bumpers?

Formed bumpers are on hold at the moment, not enough positive feedback sorry.

As for the NAXJA discount, that is being finalized as we wrap up the 2009 catalog and pricing structure. Stay tuned for a specific post to this topic.

Bob

Does any one ever get a response? I know all the BS of being busy but c'mon I been trying to get some questions answered for 2 weeks now.

I never did and its been a month

I already have but sometimes when its not to important enough to bother him while at work being they are busy it's easier to correspond on the site or via e-mail. just saying if you are active vendor on site then maybe you may want to respond to some of the questions for good business, such as some of the other vendors. No big deal can get my question answered else where. But thanks for the good suggestion.

Just call them and talk to them on the phone. Its fast and they seem happy to answer questions about their products. They have good customer phone service.

Any chance of getting s price on the y-link upgrade before monday? Looking to purchase something monday or tuesday

We're also happy to annouce the forth coming NAXJA member discount. You've supported us over the years and now it's time to give some back. That's right a discount for being a NAXJA member! Ask your sales associate for details.
Bob

You guys still give a discount? for being a red letter member?

price on long arm upgarde kit? or whatever else i would need to upgrade my 4.5" RE to long arm

Back