• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

max front axle stretch/pinion angle

XJ jeep creep

NAXJA Forum User
i have about 8" of lift and adjustable CA's. i need to know how far i can push the axle forward without screwing my steering up.

also with the stretch how much should i increase the upper control arm length to bring my pinion anlgle to an acceptable level without having to cut and rotate the knuckles.

any help would be awsome and if someone has done something similar CA length would be even better
icon14.gif

i have about 8" of lift and adjustable CA's. i need to know how far i can push the axle forward without screwing my steering up.

also with the stretch how much should i increase the upper control arm length to bring my pinion anlgle to an acceptable level without having to cut and rotate the knuckles.

any help would be awsome and if someone has done something similar CA length would be even better
icon14.gif
stock steering? not much before stuff rubs,

Back