• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nov 1st or 2nd rieter or walker valley

Sounds like fun. I would prefer Reiter since it has been a while since I have been up there. The fact that I just recently moved to Sultan has no bias on my decision.:yap:

I could be down...hopefully I'll have my new bumper and maybe even a winch by then!
More likely only on a Sunday for me (Nov. 2nd).

~Scott

in I might have the front 44 done by then too!

Off the lowest part of the powerline trails, its super fun but requires dual lockers when its wet. I did it with one locker and good tires when it was mostly dry, but I had to tug Keil over the last hill climb, in his defense his tires were toast and this climb is brutal. :D

-Alex

Off the lowest part of the powerline trails, its super fun but requires dual lockers when its wet. I did it with one locker and good tires when it was mostly dry, but I had to tug Keil over the last hill climb, in his defense his tires were toast and this climb is brutal. :D

-Alex
got any pics?

I'am currious as to how far I can get since I'm now armored up.

~Scott

(Think I could make it too Rhinoland, if not thru it?)

Alex what do you know about the condition of Isabel trail is it still hosed?

Umm, he did say dual lockers if wet, one if not. :eyes:
Not to mention Keils rig got a tow out...

-Lyle

Nope, he said he has a locker. And in Keil's defense...he didn't have much tread. I have tread though. :sad1:

One can dream, right?

~Scott

P.S. I've seen rhinoland...it looks like damage more than anything else. I'd rather get up to rhinoland, as that was a sick trail. :yelclap:

Without a locker and 33's tires at least you would be hard pressed to make it anywhere on that trail, I had to take a few attempts at some of the parts when it was dry and when it was wet. Once it gets very wet and muddy dual lockers are required I would think.

As far as Isabelle I belive that no more work has been done, wasnt the upper part shut down with some legislation to make it more hiker friendly?

-Alex

We'll have to check that out and see.

Back