• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best place to order oil pan seal, rear main seal, oil filter o-rings?

jeeperguy21

NAXJA Forum User
I'm all about the "click and buy" method when it comes to auto parts. I am wondering if anyone has had a good experience w/ buying the oil pan filter, rear main seal, and oil filter o-rings online. Lots of talk on the forum about these particular problems, but no luck in finding a good place to purchase them. I got a '99 XJ w/ some major oil leak problems that I'd like to resolve once and for all. Thanks for your help.

unfortunately, your gonna have to learn to get along with douchebag chrystler parts guy for the 0rings.
tell him i said hes a douche

You can get all this stuff at your local napa auto parts store.

I'm all about the "click and buy" method when it comes to auto parts. I am wondering if anyone has had a good experience w/ buying the oil pan filter, rear main seal, and oil filter o-rings online. Lots of talk on the forum about these particular problems, but no luck in finding a good place to purchase them. I got a '99 XJ w/ some major oil leak problems that I'd like to resolve once and for all. Thanks for your help.

I need a new oil pan filter too. :confused:

I bought all of the Fel-Pro gaskets I needed on rockauto. This was for a '99 engine that is being swapped into a '91, and I did the front and rear seals, oil pan, valve cover, etc. I didn't get the oil filter O-rings.

Yes prob have to go to chrysler stealership for the o-rings, they were cheap though............

I just picked up mine from Oreillys.Its Fel-Pro gasket set for the bottom end hasone pc oil pan, rear main,timming cover set and front seal ,oil pump gasket and oil filter adaptor. it was 29.00 I can get the part# if needed

I just picked up mine from Oreillys.Its Fel-Pro gasket set for the bottom end hasone pc oil pan, rear main,timming cover set and front seal ,oil pump gasket and oil filter adaptor. it was 29.00 I can get the part# if needed

That sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. I would really appreciate it if you could get me the part number.

here is the part # CS8169-3 conversion set from Fel-Pro it says includes
1-424 "O" ring filter adapter
1-4642 "O" ring oil filter adapter
1-93694 oil filter adapter "O" ring
1-95216 oil cooler mounting "O" ring
1-95625 rear main bearing assembly ( rear main seal)
1-90926 timing cover seal
1-13876 oil pump to bearing cap
1-13877 waterpump mounting
1- BM30663 oil pan gasket (this is the one pc gasket blue rubber)
there are some water pump gaskets distributor mounting ,timing cover gaskets in the set too hope this helps these # are on the box so you should be able to take them to any auto parts store and get what you want.

here is the part # CS8169-3 conversion set from Fel-Pro it says includes
1-424 "O" ring filter adapter
1-4642 "O" ring oil filter adapter
1-93694 oil filter adapter "O" ring
1-95216 oil cooler mounting "O" ring
1-95625 rear main bearing assembly ( rear main seal)
1-90926 timing cover seal
1-13876 oil pump to bearing cap
1-13877 waterpump mounting
1- BM30663 oil pan gasket (this is the one pc gasket blue rubber)
there are some water pump gaskets distributor mounting ,timing cover gaskets in the set too hope this helps these # are on the box so you should be able to take them to any auto parts store and get what you want.

Does this set fit a 1988 XJ 4.0?

I know that this is an old thread, but I am finally getting around to fixing the old oil leaks. Went to the dealer and got the oil filter adapter O-rings. I then bought on Oreilly's Auto.com the valve cover gasket, rear main, and oil pan seal. Should be a fun job. Looking forward to doing this all in about 2 weeks.

Back