• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

General Grabber AT2

Semper Fi

NAXJA Forum User
has any body ever run these tires? I was thinking about ordering them from Tire Rack tonight, I just thought I would see if any of you have any opinions on them.

I thought they discontinued them? I have them on my DD TJ, and they do fine. When I ordered mine from Tyres1, they told me that General was going to stop making them. If you can get them, go for it. Pretty much the footprint and performance of a BFG AT, but for cheaper.

They have them at Tire Rack, a 265/70/16 for $90. 265/75/16 for $110. if you like them they are there!!

I got 'em, they're pretty good. I made it cross country a few months ago and have put about 10,000 miles on them since. They're definitely much like BFG AT's, same basic tread design, they've done well in rocks and sand so far, and some mud. Again they're an AT. Overall, I'd say for $100 a piece they're a good deal, and they seem to be wearing well and lasting well so far.

Chris

I got my new tries today and I'm impressed so far! The pictures on Tire Rack DON"T do these tires justice!! They look just like the BFG AT's fo about half the price how can you go wrong? I will post some pics of them tomorrow.

ok here are the pics of the new tires, 265/70/16's, I think they look great!! What do you guys think?

100_05872.jpg

100_05832.jpg

an RE 6030 3.5 is a Rubicon Express 3.5 inch lift. I have the super flex, there is another on that is a little cheaper but it only has the AAL instead of the full leaf pack

My understanding is that they were designed by the very guy who designed the BFG AT. I believe I read it in a Land Rover forum or magazine.

Back