• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Newb looking for a Mystery Bumper

spencevans

NAXJA Forum User
Just a a quick intro I am Spence from Logan, Utah and I love to rock crawl and work on trucks. I have had several Jeeps over the years but I after seeing Sam's (Zluster) MJ buildup I am getting a major jonesing to build one up myself. I currently just finished building up a 1985 Mitsubishi Pickup with a 2.3 turbo diesel. I dare say it is the finest Mitsubishi Pickup in the country for daily driving or flat out rock crawling, but that is another discussion for another time.

So I am looking for a new project and I want to build an MJ but I am having trouble locating the manufacturer of a specific bumper that I came across on the Bushwacker website. It does appear that this bumper was mass produced, does anyone know who makes it? I am not looking fo something similar, I want that specific bumper.

CT86JeepCommanche_10912.jpg

could be a hansen bumper

It's not a Hansen or a Protofab, but I think that the bolt on bar is a dead give away that it was mass produced and not a custom bumper. My first thought was it looks like a TJM T17 style but it is not. So the mystery continues but some one on this site knows what that bumper is.

Back