• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evening activity schedule

What is the schedule and locations of the bbq, raffle and show-n-shine? I found the trail schedule but that is only half of the fun at the Fall Fling.

I'm about to start another general information thread, and this question goes right along with it. Here is the evening schedule and locations from the regsitration form.

Tuesday evening: Get Aquainted Reception at Slickrock Campgound. Food and drinks will be provided by the Intermountain Chapter while you register, sign up for trails, buy raffle tickets, and visit with new and old friends.

Thursday evening: Show and Shine at Swaney City Park in central Moab. Food will be provided by CRAWL Magazine.

Friday evening: Dinner and program at the Grand Center, 182 N 500 W, Moab. Awards will be presented, the Sweepstakes XJ will be given away, and the event raffle will be held.

Saturday evening: Wrap Up Bar-B-Que at Slickrock Campground.

what night is the bar crawl?

How about times for everything?

Tuesday evening: Get Aquainted Reception at Slickrock Campgound. Food and drinks will be provided by the Intermountain Chapter while you register, sign up for trails, buy raffle tickets, and visit with new and old friends. 6:30 PM till ??

Thursday evening: Show and Shine at Swaney City Park in central Moab. Food will be provided by CRAWL Magazine. 5:00 PM

Friday evening: Dinner and program at the Grand Center, 182 N 500 W, Moab. Awards will be presented, the Sweepstakes XJ will be given away, and the event raffle will be held. Extra dinner tickets available at the registration table. 6:30 PM Dinner served at 7:00 PM

Saturday evening: Wrap Up Bar-B-Que at Slickrock Campground. 7:00 PM

See you there,

Define food for Tue and Thurs. I'm trying to figure out what groceries to bring.

Define food for Tue and Thurs. I'm trying to figure out what groceries to bring.

Tues night is lots of finger foods. Thurs at the show and shine will be hot dog, brats, and hot links. Both of these are provided at no charge, thanks to the Intermountain Chapter and CRAWL Magazine.

Sat evening will be burgers at a reasonable cost.

Fri night will be VERY good, one dinner ticket included with regstration and additional tickets available.

So, we have Tues, Thurs, Fri, and Sat covered for food. :D

should i actually bring stuff to "shine" my jeep for the show n shine?

Back