• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Jeep got hit: Looking for a body shop

jk333

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so, i got hit in my Jeep by some idiot who ran a stop sign. not my fault but shit happens. i have almost all the peices to put it back together (just front end damage) Im looking for a shop to straighten out the frame in the front. I live in Purdy right now and im trying to find a good place that will fix my Jeep right but still trying to stay on a budget. the closer to me the better, but i can tow it to Tacoma if need be.

Pics of carnage??

If you were in Vancouver, I would say Ding's Frame and axle (good family friend), but you are WAY far from Vancouver.
i am a looong way fro mthere, but thanks for the suggestion. i dont have any pics :( but, about the only thing salvageable from the front end is the passenger side fender flare.

Ok so, i got hit in my Jeep by some idiot who ran a stop sign. not my fault but shit happens. i have almost all the peices to put it back together (just front end damage) Im looking for a shop to straighten out the frame in the front. I live in Purdy right now and im trying to find a good place that will fix my Jeep right but still trying to stay on a budget. the closer to me the better, but i can tow it to Tacoma if need be.
Why are you trying to stay on budget, shouldn't his insurance cover it? on the other hand, In my teens I rearended a s-10 in my 70 f100,my fault, basically took out the whole front clip and rad etc,I was able to limp it home. I bought the parts used and had it in one peice primed in a week, brought in the old parts in the back for the insurance inspection and they still wanted to write it off but somehow I got away with it. Its always good to have a bodyguy as a friend, good luck on your repairs

the Jeep was totaled by the insurance company (value wise) it now has a rebuilt title. oh and my neck stil lacts up since that wreck from the damn wiplash. i hope everythings ok.

Back