• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone like me?

XJ_Owner

NAXJA Forum User
is there anyone like me around here? like working. I work tuesdays through saterday. I get off work at 4 on saturdays and most you guys leave on trips on saterday mornings :( which sux for me. so if anyone would like to go wheelin on a saterday evening and staf out all night thro sunday to even monday look me up. I would be ready to wheel anytime after the 4th of october :p

I work wednesday through sunday nights. And im a full time student enrolled in honors and AP classes and am always swamped with homework. Ive only been able to go wheeling once in the past year! :( Thankfully im done with 14 hour shifts and have some free time on weekends. So yes, I feel your pain ;).

i work a rotating shift. 7-3 3-11 11-7. i work 5 days on 3 to 4 days off. so i am sure at one point in time i will be able to go out wheelin when our schedule matches up. ut will have to be after oct 7th for sure though.

i know how to get to rieter and walker valley

i get out of school at 2:20 every day during the week. sometimes i run up to evans after school with some buddies to run a few trails.

Ahh....

The odball schedule!

My new job!!

Tuesday/Wednesday/Saturday Off
Monday/Thursday: 15:00-00:30
Friday:13:30-23:00
Sunday: 14:00-23:30

I was trying to avoid becoming a Vampire, but it ain't gonna happen!

yah we live near Evans Creek so there are a lot of people who wheel. i go with a group of about 5 guys

i work a rotating shift. 7-3 3-11 11-7. i work 5 days on 3 to 4 days off. so i am sure at one point in time i will be able to go out wheelin when our schedule matches up. ut will have to be after oct 7th for sure though.

i know how to get to rieter and walker valley
sweet... i dont know how to get anywhere :p

haha yea it will have to be after the 19th for me as I am going to portland to pick up a jeep i am buying.

What school do you go to?
Kentwood, Last year we had 3 lifted cherokees besides mine but they all graduated and sold their jeeps. Im still good friends with them and 1 wheels a stock Comanche now. Kentwood is way to preppy, I get crap because I listen to country music and drive a big jeep so my nick name is "Nick the Hick".:confused1 Im friends with a ton of people from tahoma and other schools arround there with kids who wheel so its all good:sad1:

lol that sucks! ya i am known as the hunter and wheeler of the school. if you ever head up towards evans creek give me a holler! i will try to come up with ya!

Hey, I live in the Bonney Lake/Buckley area too. Hit me up when you and your friends are going to go up to Evans or Naches! I have been looking for some locals to go wheeling with.

One of my friends has a cabin up at evans and she is making me take her up wheeling soon. :)

But when I head up with some friends ill let yall know. The jeep is going into the shop to get some work done this weekend or next week if all goes well so then im gonna have to make sure the parts work ;)

Funny you mentioned tahoma...I graduated from there 05! Ya I would be willing to drive...but wouldn't you want to take your rig out? Still waiting on response from xj_owner though. I'm getting some stuff done to my jeep the first weekend of october, and then hunting the next week...so maybe the third week in october we could plan a night run.

Funny you mentioned tahoma...I graduated from there 05! Ya I would be willing to drive...but wouldn't you want to take your rig out? Still waiting on response from xj_owner though. I'm getting some stuff done to my jeep the first weekend of october, and then hunting the next week...so maybe the third week in october we could plan a night run.
When did I say I wanted you to drive?:dunno: lol sorry for the misunderstanding. Yeah later October sounds good. I just cut down my hours as a chef so I can wheel almost any weekend now. But I might be switching jobs soon and would be working 40 hours a week.

LOL i feel so retarded. i just read your post again. I thought you asked me to drive. :banghead: haha I drive a 97 Cherokee, 8 inch long arms, 36" IROKS...
That sounds like a good plan. I go to ravensdale pretty often but lately it seems like construction or houses take the place of what used to be wheelin.... What do you drive???

Last edited:
Back