• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just a little update (pics)

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
Thought you guys might like to see the latest.

Yesterday the Jeep got lift, tires/wheels, and almost all of the decal work. It looks pretty good but definitely needs to be taller.

The BB spacers were 2.375" tall up front, and 1.75" in the rear. I'm still sloped down in front, guess my springs are shot and the winch and bumper don't really help either.

So here are current pics, taken earlier today...

PS - I already fixed the hanging wire.

lifted1.jpg

lifted2.jpg

lifted3.jpg

lifted4.jpg

lifted5.jpg

lifted6.jpg

lifted7.jpg

lifted8.jpg

lifted9.jpg

lifted10.jpg

Thats a lot of light power you have up front!! Looks great man! What else do you have planned??

Keil

BBK 70MM throttle body, 3" mandrel catback with hi-flow cat, Unichip dyno tune, synthetic winch rope, PIAA 510 or 520 yellow ion fogs down low, pnwfab.com "rock armor" rock sliders, some ebay projector headlights & HID conversion, and the rest is up in the air for now.

Very nice.

You should come to TSF and hang out this weekend

I might!

A fireman/crash recovery/medical transport, I work volunteer with Oregon Rally Group and Pacific Rally Group as what they call E-CREW. We carry full trauma gear and a licensed EMT in our vehicles, and I handle the transport, fire issues, and recovery of the vehicles.

It's a little different than your average response unit.

Back