• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm ba-aack...

mopar440

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all... been awhile... still have The Pumpkin, been real busy!!!

geez when i say im back. nothin but they guy with "The Pumpkin" gets back he gets a hello

ooooooohhhh very nice you guys :(

haha just kiddin. i dont take things to heart.

Welcome back mopar

hey man! nice to see your still around! lets get you out on the trails again!

Hittin' the Fall Funnycar Classic @ Woodburn Dragstrip tomorrow... jets, alcohol diggers and floppers, nitro diggers and the rest... gotta git my fix until next year! Buddy has a legit 10.09 second '68 Camaro he'll be flogging all weekend... should be fun... jets are cool!!! Oh-yeah, and a wheelstanding firetruck!!! Scott, when the rains finally hit, maybe we could do Goat Mt. or something...

mopar440 said:
Scott, when the rains finally hit, maybe we could do Goat Mt. or something...
sounds like a plan! i have a trailor load of new/used parts to install on the xj, just fineshed up R&R a axle shaft on my zj, hopin to have two decent wheelers within the next 6 weeks, so i can break one and have backup :smsoap: = :conceited

Hope the pumpkin does well in snow;)

well, well, well. look who dropped in to say hi. when you going wheelin again ? next weekend ? i picked up a spare drag link today, now we just need a full size to cram thru the top of F5 to make our trip complete.

Back